Life Impact: “Born for Purpose ” (The Story of Chrysolyte & Manna School)
The thought that started with desiring God’s best for our two children’s educational lives led to an eternal assignment with God. Consequently, the community Saturday School (Manna Saturday School) was opened in the late eighties (1989) with our children and three neighbours’ children.
The impact upon and transformation of statemented children, behaviourally challenged children, expelled pupils became our hallmark. Also the coaching of pupils to achieve top Scholarship assisted places. All these performances suddenly attracted children from all over the boroughs of London and the number grew to 110 children. The School community has affected more than 1,000 past students and families, significant number of our ex-students are in fulfilling careers and universities all over the world. The Manna story became a point of reference for local education authority.
Chrysolyte —this small thought from Manna (God using the weak things to confound the wise) progressively led to the establishment (after years of prayers) of the full-time day School (Chrysolyte Independent Christian School) again with just 7 children (two of our younger daughters) similar to Manna’s success story. Deputy Mayor of Wansworth, Deputy Mayor of Barking, local MP and educationist, have all graced the School’s graduation and awards ceremonies. Although, inspite of all odds against the management, staff, parents and pupils, the Lord has always been faithful to his covenant with Rally and Joseph (visioniers).
The Manna and Chrysolyte mission that began with 5 to 7 children respectively, has now affected over two thousand souls apart from some parents who gave their lives to Christ and restoration of some marriages. To God be the glory. The story still continues of good work with Schools — from glory to glory until the day of the Lord.
God bless Manna and Chrysolyte Pioneers (Pastor Joseph and Rally Theta) and all the past, current staff, trustees, pupils and friends of the Schools. You are indeed born for a purpose at such a time as this. (RCMC Association 2010).
We aim to achieve the following;
• To model kingdom entrepreneurship for economic and cultural transformation in nations.
• To create access to other local and global experts and organisations.
• To network and reconnect with other students.
The RCMC will also rebuild and strengthen the family that both schools created, to ensure we support each other in the best ways possible and impact the next generation. To this end, we will pursue the following objectives:
• Offer assistance through scholarships to members seeking higher degrees such as PhD.
• Conduct project research that will be of benefit to Christian organisations. churches and individuals.
• Offer scholarships and assistance to orphaned secondary school students, and other orphanage organisations such as World vision and The Rwanda Orphanage School.
Destiny Team and Mentors Iron Sharpeneth Iron
Our destiny team and mentors are Christian leaders, pioneers, professionals and business executives in national and international organisations. They are leaders with integrity and proven performance in different fields of endeavour. By the grace of God, they have achieved significance to God’s glory in their generation. Now, they have dedicated themselves to the transfer of the substance of significance and purpose to the next generation.
We see doors of opportunity opening to the next generation through their sponsorship. This could be in the form of:
• Annual destiny eagles support and partnerships
• Apprenticeships, internships and work experience opportunities
• Gap year training and mentorship in members’ chosen fields
• Exposure to national and international business opportunities
• Practical and in-depth career advice and skills enhancement
• Practical advice on business start-ups and market entry strategies
• Technical and professional skills transfer
• Motivating and mentoring the younger generation
• Donating equipments (such as computers) and other materials for the training and development of the next generation
• Donating office spaces and other resources for seminars
Our pioneer destiny team comprise executives and managers of leading national and international organisations. Through their partnership and with God’s help, we will achieve the vision and aims of the RCMC.
-Gator Oil & Gas International Ltd
-WO Power Nigeria Ltd
-Ikiebe & Co Solicitors
-GMT Communications Plc
-First Stop Financial services UK
-Contemporary International Properties UK
-Southwark Housing Development
-Matok Global Group Pages
-Publishing Ltd UK
RCMC is a not-for-profit organisation. It will rely on the on external funding in terms of charitable gifts and donations from corporate organisations and individuals. It will also receive membership fees and donations from members and other associates. The association’s finances will be managed and audited in line with its status as a charitable organisation. An executive committee, reporting to a board of governors, will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the association.