The vision of the Royal Connection of Manna Chrysolitians – RCMC, is to network the transferring of Godly legacy to the next generation of servant-leaders in every sphere of professionalism.
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report: if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which you have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do, and the God of peace shall be with you”.
• Providing a channel for career seminars, work placement opportunities and professional development with well-established Christian organization.
• Providing foreign field exposures and missionary opportunities through existing foreign connections.
• Ensuring, supporting and challenging the seed of God (light) in them, until each fulfils his/her divine assignment in life.
• Transferring of expertise, virtue and wealth of wisdom to the next
• Gathering of the Renowned (Annual conference)
• Scholarship assistance for PhD aspirants.
• Project research that will be of benefit to Christian organizations, Churches and individuals.
• Worldwide networking.
• Scholarship and assisted for secondary school orphans.
• Assisting initial stages of members in their calling (ministry, business, etc).
Annual Salt & right awards (commitment to excellence, pioneers, exponential growth).